AND THE INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS, AUSTRALIA
Types of Membership
Must be enrolled in an approved course leading to
qualifications as a surveyor or spatial scientist.
- Must be engaged in the profession of surveying or related fields
and hold an approved tertiary Certificate
- or be aged at least 30 and, in the
Institutionís opinion, have
achieved the status of an Affiliate.
- Must hold an approved Associate Diploma in a discipline of
Surveying or its equivalent
- or be engaged in the profession of surveying and hold an
approved qualification equivalent to an Associate Diploma in a
discipline other than surveying,
- or, in the Institutionís opinion, the applicant's professional
standing, knowledge of, and experience in surveying, is not less
than that of an Associate.
- Must hold an approved Bachelor Degree in a discipline of
Surveying or a related area.
- Must hold an approved Bachelor Degree (or its equivalent as
judged by the Institution), and have at least two years of
satisfactory experience since graduation
- or hold a Bachelor Degree Award in a discipline other than
surveying and, by virtue of the applicantís training and
experience in surveying, have attained a status in the profession
equivalent to that of a Member.
Copyright © 2018
The Institution of Surveyors, Australia. All rights reserved.